Everything you need to budget, pay off debt, save money and create a better financial future for your family without stressing about every penny.
- 7 Simple Steps to Make an Easy Monthly Budget masterclass - the easiest way to set up a simple budget you can stick to
Budgeting Made Easy: Thriving on Any Income - an encouraging faith-filled e-guidebook to navigate all aspects of personal finance
Monthly Budget Worksheets - that you can print to use again and again
Pay Off Your Debt Challenge - create a simple plan to get rid of the debt as fast as possible with a powerful workbook and videos lessons
- How to Set a Realistic Grocery Budget - Get your grocery spending under control with this e-book so you have more money for other things
The Complete Change Your Finances Bundle will make it easy for you to get control of your money without the stress.
Do you wish you had a simple, no-brainer plan for your money?
Finally, a simple way to get control of money and have financial peace! Great money tips for budgeting, paying off debt and saving.
You can change your finances with a proven system that breaks money down into simple steps to follow and gets results.
Get 5 of my best selling items for one low price and have all the tools you need to change your finances one step at a time.
- 7 Simple Steps to Make an Easy Monthly Budget ($27)
- Budgeting Made Easy: Thriving on Any Income ($24)
- Monthly Budget Worksheets($7)
- Pay Off Your Debt Challenge ($17)
- *Bonus* How to Set a Realistic Grocery Budget ($11.99)
I had this all written out for a review ready to send I oops hit the back button ...whete did it all go? If. Here shorter version $20. Cash in my wallet emgercy...gas groceries.. Bank account o.d. charges ,Pd 3rd as no House Car insurances...online utilities, health insurances , pay quarterly Taxes (to not get stuck w/ $1200. End of year. Here's the rolling stones downfall ...pay pal, on line shopping .lesser than past year. If pillow over head... I'm good. Only the two of us here 2 Kids on their own... In their mid 40's. I'll line my debts up ...work bottom up... Was. was. Thinking about personal loan if interest is lower... For Menards 2300 and pay pal 1800.... I'm making a lower to upper list for our expenses... I've been reading The Road Map. I appreciate thus page.. I'll submit before I loose this again. Thank You ❤